Tuesday, August 22, 2006

*i have been tagged...*

...by my lovely friend, fellow scrapper Debra

So, here goes!

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Quite a tricky one, but probably either next to the ocean at Cape Cod, or right here where we are, in the village we're in, in a big field!

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
At the moment, a turquoise/gold/cream top I bought from Per Una at M&S for a wedding in July - I love it!

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
Hmmm, if we're talking physical feature I'd probably have to say eyes.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Crumbs, I'm so used to downloading from iTunes, I'm not sure I can remember the last CD that I bought. Nope! Can't remember!!

5. Where's your favourite place to be?
In my own home, when it's spotlessly clean and tidy, with good company and great food!

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
In hospital with a poorly child.

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
Back, then back of legs!

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Mind, without a doubt, although I can still lift my girls up at the same time, one in each arm!!

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Generally, around 6.30, no matter what time of year.

10. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
My Moulinex Masterchef which I've had since I was at University - how sad is that??!!

11. What makes you really angry?
Racism and extremism.

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
I play several instruments but I wish I'd persevered with the piano.

13. Favourite colour?
I'd have to say pink!

14. Sports car or SUV?
SUV whilst I'm ferrying umpteen kids around.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
No.

16. Favourite children's book?
'Are You My Mother?' by P.D. Eastman - a classic - I loved it as a child and my children love it now.

17. What's your favourite season?
Hmmmm. That's tricky. I think I'll have to go for Spring. I detest Winter, and the onset of Spring is a relief for me.

18. What is your least favourite household chore?
Cleaning the toilets.

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
I would like to be able, just once in a while, to 'freeze the moment' so that I can savour certain milestones in the children's lives, in their childhoods which seem to be passing by all too fleetingly. Freya is 6 tomorrow - in 2 more of those units she will be 18 - I don't even want to think about it...

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
I do, and it's fairly tacky - it's a little kitten pawing at a butterfly, on my left shoulder-blade. I had it done as an act of rebellion when I was 21...!!!

21. Can you juggle?
Nope!

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
Granny Alice - she would have loved my daughters so much.

24. What's in the boot of your car?
Right at this moment, presents for Freya which I am going to go and get in and wrap in just a mo, assorted rain coats/anoraks belonging to me and the girls, and probably all sorts of other things as well!! My car is known as the travelling dustbin.

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi, sushi, sushi!!! I absolutely LOVE raw fish!

Thanks Debra - that was fun!! Now I'm going to tag my lovely significant other, Mr Ed over at his blog!

No comments: